What is imuno™?
imuno™ is a multi-molecular complex based on vegan low-molecular-weight chondroitin sulfate, phosphatidylcholine and vitamin D3. These molecules, which are endowed with known healthy properties, are arranged in such a way as to reproduce archetypical protocells able to send putatively restorative radio signals to DNA. Due to its peculiar molecular design, the function of imuno™ in the context of immunotherapy shows a dual nature. On one side, the known health effects of its components are amplified by their assembly in a multi-molecular structure held together by a higher number of non-covalent bonds. On the other side, the physical-chemical features of the emulsion enable imuno™ to function in a manner superimposable to that of Freund’s adjuvants.
Where to Buy imuno™
Benefits of imuno™ over Rerum
The vegan source low-molecular-weight chondroitin sulfate in imuno™ is a major upgrade with almost twice the clinical efficacy over Rerum and its animal derived chondroitin sulfate. Also the pure phosphatidylcholine being the major constituent of cell membranes and the usual constituent in human blood that is assembled with glycosaminoglycans is more effective than the oleic acid (olive oil) used in Rerum. Finally the dose of vitamin D3 in imuno™ is double the dose found in Rerum.
Benefits of imuno™ over GcMAF
Injectable GcMAF from Japan is manufactured by enzymatically treating filtered serum from human donors. The resulting product has three significant shortcomings.
- The Japanese product occasionally produces limb immobilizing pain around the injection site. This is likely due to incompatible proteins from the donors blood.
- Sterile filtered serum (0.22 microns) does not remove the smallest Prions (0.03 microns) that cause neurodegenerative diseases and may be transmitted in serum.
- The nutritional status of the donor must affect the resulting multimolecular complexes. i.e. serum deficiency of chondroitin sulfate or vitamin D will limit product effectiveness.
imuno™ has none of these shortcomings.
Known Actions of imuno™
- Inhibits angiogenesis [blood vessel growth into tumors]. (Kobayashi T., 2016 Nov 18)
- Accelerated wound healing. (Ruggiero M., 2018 Sep)
- Anti-inflammatory. (Ruggiero M., 2018 Sep)
- Anti-Cancer effect [Brain, Pancreas, Lung, Ovarian, Rectum, Prostate, Cervix, Thyroid, etc]. (Ruggiero M., 2018 Sep)
- Inhibits Cancer cell proliferation. (Ruggiero M., 2018 Sep)
- Acts as a Freund’s Adjuvant [boosts immunity, reduces diabetes, induces neuroprotection in Parkinson’s disease, potentises cancer vaccines]. (Ruggiero M., 2018 Sep)
- Anti-arthritic. (Ruggiero M., 2018 Sep)